Τρίτη 20 Ιανουαρίου 2009

Happy new year

It's sort of late-ish and i'm tuned into my best friend's internet radio show on moodradio . I know it's nearly the end of the month and i am about to wish everyone of you Happy New Year! We're sort of drowning with projects in the middle of a recession period. C'est la vie as the french say :) I gave a promise to myself for 2009. I will write more... I will write more often and for no reason, for absolutely no reason at all shall i stop writing! God you'll get bored in reading me! This year will be full. Because of a lot of facts that have been going on in the last days and weeks, There is a vast amount of posts waiting to be unleased !! please be patient i'm going to do my best!

I hope to be seeing all of you here often. I wish you all a very happy, prosperous and peaceful year!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: